Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chapter 4

         As sly as a secret agent fox I slipped out the door and slid on the bag over my dull blue glasses. “Honey you forgot your lunch!” called my mom as she peeked out the door, “and why do you have a paper bag on your head?” She snatched the bag off my head and handed me my lunch. I walked off to school. As soon as I got to school I scurried across the hall and into the boy’s rest room. I figured that if no one saw me, than I could hide in the bathroom all day. I sneaked into a stall and locked the door. I closed the lid and sat down. I should have brought my DSI. I sat there for five more minutes, and then came the flaw to what I had thought to be my greatest backup plan. One of the kinder-garden classes was going on a field trip, and the school rule is that before going on a field trip you must take a bathroom break. A crowd of little kids came rushing in. It was like a bad dream. That’s it! It is a bad dream! I pinched myself. Okay so it wasn’t a dream. Then a brown haired kid decided he would crawl under the stall where I was sitting to see if anybody was actually in there. That was the last straw. I rocketed out of the bathroom, dashed out into the crowded hallway and through the back doors of the school building. Sadly that door happened to be an emergency exit, and as most emergency exits do, an alarm sounded. I dove into the bushes. 


  i will not be posting any more chapters because when i finish my book i am going to print it and sell it

4 comments:

  1. dillon and olivia were selling duct tape items on their blogs so i was trying to sell something other than duct tape so i wouldn't be copying them

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah nobody actually bought any of my wallets and you wouldnt be copying I kinnda coppied olivia and she didnt care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dillon, i think the problem with selling things on blogs is getting the item to the buyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. no nobody wanted one people bought from olivia but not me :(

    ReplyDelete